difficult:sort list of players by team from player list on separate sheet

  1. #1
    Biff
    Guest

    difficult:sort list of players by team from player list on separate sheet

    Hi!

    Shouldn't be too difficult but without seeing a sample layout it's hard to
    be very specific. From your description this should be the basic structure
    of a formula that will do what you want.

    =INDEX(player number range,SMALL(IF(team number range=header cell that
    indicates the team number,ROW($1:the number of rows in the player number
    range),ROW(1:1)))

    This is an array formula and needs to be entered using the key combo of
    CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

    Drag copying this formula down will return all the players numbers.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    re: difficult:sort list of players by team from player list on separate sheet