Opening Multiple Worksheets

  1. #1
    JesseH
    Guest

    Opening Multiple Worksheets

    I would like to open multiple worksheets in cascading order. I use the
    CTRL-><Filename> to select each and they open but not in the order I select
    them. With older version of Excel it is a non-issue. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: Opening Multiple Worksheets

    Tell us what version you are using and which version you consider 'older'.

  3. #3
    JesseH
    Guest

    RE: Opening Multiple Worksheets

    Newer version 2003
    Older version 97

    Four worksheets(files) WKS1 -> WKS4
    I open using CTRL -> filename sequence
    WKS2 -> WKS4 -> WKS3 -> WKS1

    Excel 97 looks great in cascading format
    Excel 2003 cascades WKS3 -> WKS2 -> WKS4 -> WKS1