How do I count to different variables in excel

  1. #1
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: How do I count to different variables in excel

    Switch to DCOUNT instead. It's a bit more complex, but also more powerful.
    You'll need a set of cells to form the criteria, and you're therefore able to
    specify criteria for multiple columns at the same time.

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: How do I count to different variables in excel

    Jon,

    Not sure what you mean by 2c(?). Twice the value of column C, or the string "2c" Anyway, one of
    these should help:

    =SUMPRODUCT((B1:B100=2*C1:C100)*(D1:D100 = "Adventure"))
    =SUMPRODUCT((B1:B100="2c")*(D1:D100 = "Adventure"))

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...