Web-type Back and Forward navigation between Excel worksheets

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Web-type Back and Forward navigation between Excel worksheets

    I wanted that, too. So I asked for it. And it was done.
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=536
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "LowerOly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > When working is an Excel workbook that has many worksheets, it would be
    > helpful to have web-type Back and Forward buttons to move between

    worksheets.
    > Right clicking on the worksheet navigation buttons does give a list of

    all
    > sheets. But sometimes I need to flip back and forth between 2 specific
    > sheets a number of times in a row. This would be easier if web page Back

    and
    > Forward buttons worked inside Excel.
    >
    > ----------------

    this

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    LowerOly
    Guest

    Re: Web-type Back and Forward navigation between Excel worksheets

    I want it more like when I'm working on sheet 3 and sheet 16 - want to switch
    Back and Forward between 3 and 16. Like in web browser, Back takes you to
    the previous page you were on, wherever it was. Thanks for your response.

  3. #3
    Rob B via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Web-type Back and Forward navigation between Excel worksheets

    Try this:

    Insert/Object
    Select Bitmap Image and select Display as an Icon and browse to find an
    appropriate icon
    Close the Paint editor
    Right Click on the Icon and select Assign Macro
    Name the Macro and Click Record
    Click OK on the Macro Dialog
    Navigate to the sheet by selecting the tab
    Click the stop button on the Macro tool
    icon.
    Repeat on the destination sheet to create a return Icon.

  5. #5
    Anne Troy

  6. #6
    LowerOly