adding extra text into an existing column

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: adding extra text into an existing column

    Use a custom format, Zach. Format-->Cells, choose the Number tab, then
    Custom. Type the following into the box at top-right:

    00000000" SH1"
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Zach
    Guest

    Re: adding extra text into an existing column

    Anne than you SO much. You just saved me several hours of work. I would
    have otherwise had to go through and enter them by hand, one by one. Now to
    fill the rest of my hours...

  3. #3
    Zach
    Guest

    adding extra text into an existing column

    right now i have a column which lists drawing numbers (11549974) and such. i

  4. #4
    Anne Troy

  5. #5
    Zach