Change Cell Color if in current Month

  1. #1
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Change Cell Color if in current Month

    Hi Leslie

    Use CF
    http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

    If you need more help post back

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  2. #2
    Leslie
    Guest

    RE: Change Cell Color if in current Month

    Lance, I tried it but I couldn't get it to work. In A1 I have =Now()
    formatted as Jun. Am I doing something wrong. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Leslie
    Guest

    RE: Change Cell Color if in current Month

    Thanks very much. What would the formula look like to say the Month DOES NOT
    equal the date. I'd like this as a second condition so I can make it a
    different color.

  4. #4
    LanceB

  5. #5