Add cells from a range based on 2 conditions from 2 other ranges

  1. #1
    Guest

    Re: Add cells from a range based on 2 conditions from 2 other ranges

    Hi

    Try something like:
    =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A50="Black")*(C2:C50>0),(B2:B50))

    Hope this helps - or is a guide, at least!
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Kelly
    Guest

    Re: Add cells from a range based on 2 conditions from 2 other rang

    Thanks! Worked perfectly

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: Add cells from a range based on 2 conditions from 2 other rang

    Thanks for the feedback!!

  4. #4
    Guest

  5. #5