If statement using multiple conditions

  1. #1
    SCOOBYDOO
    Guest

    If statement using multiple conditions

    If I have M or F in cell D2:D196, Actual hours worked in cell O2:O196, Full
    time equivalent hours in cell P2:P196 and a value in cell AE2:AE196 and I
    want to sum the values in cells AE2:AE196 if the criteria of F (col D)
    working less than the FTE hrs is satisfied can someone please advise me the
    best formula to use? Thanks

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: If statement using multiple conditions

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(D2:D196="F"),--(O2:O196<P2:P196),AE2:AE196)