HOW DO I FORMAT AN ENTIRE WORKBOOK ALL AT ONCE?

  1. #1
    Adrian M
    Guest

    RE: HOW DO I FORMAT AN ENTIRE WORKBOOK ALL AT ONCE?

    You can perform the same action on all sheets within a workbook by holding
    CTRL down and clicking the sheet names (see how to do it on
    http://www.auditexcel.co.za/tips%20and%20tricks.html ). Just be very careful
    to switch it off again as any change you make will be reflected on all the
    sheets e.g. changing a formula.

  2. #2
    katie
    Guest