Shortcut keys assigned to macros/functions in excel

  1. #1
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Shortcut keys assigned to macros/functions in excel

    Try these 2 links:

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm
    (Chip Pearson)

    http://www.contextures.com/excel.htm
    (Debra Dalgleish)
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    "Aussie CPA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    > Im wondering if anyone knows how I can access a list of shortcut

    keystrokes
    > assigned to either in-built excel procedures or custom macros for

    microsoft

  2. #2
    Aussie CPA
    Guest

    Re: Shortcut keys assigned to macros/functions in excel

    Thanks Max.
    Is it also possible to access the shortcut keys assigned to macros (I'd say
    it would have to be by VBA)? Are they stored anywhere within the application?

  3. #3
    Max

    "Aussie CPA" wrote:
    > Is it also possible to access the shortcut keys assigned to macros (I'd

    say
    > it would have to be by VBA)? Are they stored anywhere within the

    application?

    I dunno, sorry. But I did a google search which unearthed this past post by
    Ivan F Moala: http://tinyurl.com/8d8s9
    which might be relevant.

    Do hang around awhile for better insights from others to flow in here.
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Shortcut keys assigned to macros/functions in excel

    Ivan Moala has some later material on his site which he
    dates 7.Oct.2004 compared to post which was 4.Feb.2004

    Getting Macro Short cut keys
    http://www.xcelfiles.com/GetShortCutKeys.html

    In his words.....
    If you've ever wanted to get the short cut keys for your macros listed then here is an Addin that will help you get
    these............you know the ones that you have continually added to BUT have now lost a list of them :-)

    The Addin will do this for you.
    Testing done on Xl97 and Xl2000, but this should work for Microsoft Excel XP.

    This Addin will give your;

    1) Macro Name

    2) Shortcut key

    3) Macro description

  5. #5
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Shortcut keys assigned to macros/functions in excel

    Thanks for update, David !
    It's a much better lead ..
    --
    Rgds