2nd and 4th Wednesdays formula?

  1. #1
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays formula?

    If you mean that you want every 14 days from a given Wednesday date, try
    this

    In A1, input your start date
    In A2, input =A1+14
    Then copy A2 down as far as you want to go.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    Re: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays formula?

    If your month is in cell C31 (4 for April as an example) then

    =CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(DATE(2005,C31,1)),10,9,8,7,13,12,11)+DATE(2005,C31,1)

    will return the date of the second Wednesday in that month; to get the
    fourth Wednesday, just add 14 to each of the CHOOSE arguments
    --
    Gary's Student

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips