Assigning ranges for values (e.g., $1,005 the range is ">$1K to 5K

  1. #1
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: Assigning ranges for values (e.g., $1,005 the range is ">$1K to 5K

    Hi

    With range limits in increasing order in column A, and the number to group
    in cell B1:
    =MATCH(B1,$A$1:$A$6,1)
    , or the same without limits list on worksheet
    =MATCH(B1,{0;1;1001;5001;10001;100001},1)

    --
    Arvi Laanemets
    ( My real mail address: arvil<at>tarkon.ee )

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Arvi Laanemets