Data Valadation -

  1. #1
    KimberlyC
    Guest

    Data Valadation -

    Hi

    I need to set data valadation to cell H7 that will not allow data to be
    entered into cell H7 if cell G7 is blank OR if cell G7 = "E".

    I know how to set the data valadation if it was only limited to cell G7
    being blank (thanks to the news group), but I don't know how to do it with
    the new criteria I've added above.

    Thanks in advance for your help..

    Kimberly

  2. #2