How to make repeat long numbers shortcut ?

  1. #1
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How to make repeat long numbers shortcut ?

    If first number is in A1 and you what a repeat in say A10; type = and click
    on A10.
    To later convert all to numbers, Copy and then Paste Special | Values
    OR
    enter a4895028 and b5904311, etc, using new letter fro each new number
    now when you type a, Excel will autocomplete to give a4895028
    later use =VALUE(MID(A1,2,LEN(A1))) and the Copy/paste special to convert

    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme