finding matching cells in worksheets

  1. #1
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: finding matching cells in worksheets

    wolku,

    You need to name column A from Sheet1 something - let's say "Test". Then select _all_ of column C
    on Sheet2, and use

    Format / Conditional formatting.... Select "Formula Is", and use the formula

    =ISERROR(MATCH(C1,Test,FALSE))

    Select your font and background, and click OK.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

  2. #2