How to write a formula that will prevent appearance ERROR MESSAGE

  1. #1
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: How to write a formula that will prevent appearance ERROR MESSAGE

    You can wrap your formula in an "IF" statement, depending on the type of
    error message, such as

    =IF(ISERR(YourFormula),"",YourFormula) or
    =IF(ISNA(YourFormula),"",YourFormula)

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...