analyzing survey date

  1. #1
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: analyzing survey date

    If you have a few frequencies to determine, look a the Countif function. If you
    have many, you're probably better off creating a pivot table. Post back if
    you're having trouble with either of these.

    Fred

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    Re: analyzing survey date

    Fred has the right idea. Pivot tables are the best way to summarize this
    type of data. They can summarize with several different functions and the
    results can easily be converted to percentages or percentiles
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Fred Smith