Can not move/copy spreadsheet to another book?

  1. #1
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    RE: Can not move/copy spreadsheet to another book?

    Let's make sure that we have covered the basics.
    You right click the tab you want to copy.
    Then you select Move or Copy...
    Then, in the "To book:" drop down box, you select a different workbook and
    click OK.
    For example, you could select (new book).
    And the original worksheet does not get moved to a new workbook named Book2
    or Book3?
    --
    Ken Hudson

  2. #2
    relmsta
    Guest

    RE: Can not move/copy spreadsheet to another book?

    correct, I go through the steps and it doesn't move. it seem like it does
    something because the screen flickers but stays on the original sheet that I
    was copying.

  3. #3
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    RE: Can not move/copy spreadsheet to another book?

    I don't mean to be a pain, but are you sure that the workbook does not
    change? After you do this move, you will still be on the same worksheet. Your
    screen will look the same. However, if you look at the workbook name in the
    top left corner of your screen, hasn't that changed?
    --
    Ken Hudson

  4. #4
    Ken Hudson