Capture and Store the date that data is entered in Excel?

  1. #1
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: Capture and Store the date that data is entered in Excel?

    Can you elaborate?

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Capture and Store the date that data is entered in Excel?

    You would have to use an event macro, and the only other place
    to store the date other than the cell itself is in a comment.
    I would suggest using another column and adding the date to
    it automatically. see
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#autodate
    ---
    HTH,