how do i keep a time/date register of every change occurred in a c

  1. #1
    Matt Lunn
    Guest

    RE: how do i keep a time/date register of every change occurred in a c

    Try this.

    Create a dynamic named range. I created in a seperate sheet named "Log":

    Enter "Log" into cell A1 in the "Log" sheet.

    Choose Insert>Name>Define from the menu bar.

    Type Log into The Names in Workbook box

    Type = OFFSET(Log!$A$1, COUNTA(Log!$A$A),0,1,2) into the Refers To: box

    On the sheet where your validation cell is, Right click on the Tab and
    choose View Code. Paste the following into the code window

    Dim rngLog As Range

    If Target.Address = ("$A$1") Then

    Set rngLog = Sheets("Log").Range("Log")

    rngLog.Cells(1, 2) = Now()