program excel worksheet to automatically not print blank rows

  1. #1
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: program excel worksheet to automatically not print blank rows

    Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm
    in particualr scroll down to the section
    Hide Rows or Cells when you print a sheet
    and insert the section Hide rows with a blank cell in column A

    --
    Regards
    Roger Govier
    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: program excel worksheet to automatically not print blank rows

    Unless you have other data on the sheet, you shouldn't need a print
    area. Clear it, then the pages to print will adjust as the pivot table
    changes size.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List