changing print area in an entire workbook

  1. #1
    lschuh
    Guest

    RE: changing print area in an entire workbook

    I am trying to add a new question but can not get anywhere.
    I have a spreadsheet that you input a date and the data appears. What I
    want to do is goto cell I1 insert the first date of the month, print range
    a1:j56. Then I want to repeat this same action automatically with some kind
    of code. Like I put in the first date and print the spreadsheet, then go
    back to cell I1 (is where the date resides)have the date increment by 1
    print. Do that for everyday of the month. Is this possible?

  2. #2
    lschuh
    Guest

    RE: changing print area in an entire workbook

    You are a God send. Thank you so much you can't imagine how much time that
    will save me. Thank you again. This fix has been the only good thing that
    this day brought. Take care.

  3. #3
    William Horton

  4. #4