substitute for =

  1. #1
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: substitute for =

    Keypads are historically difficult to design. IBM and other computer
    industry engineers designed computer keypads. Bell system engineers designed
    phone keypads. Both groups had nearly infinite resources to apply to the
    task. Both groups maintained some of the finest engineering organizations in
    the history of the world.

    The best that they could come up with was that the pads on computer
    keyboards should go 7,8,9 across the top and telephones 1,2,3 across the top.
    While the equal sign would be valuable, we should be thankful that they did
    include 0-9

    --
    Gary's Student

  2. #2