Calculation

  1. #1
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

    Try Ctrl+Break, does the same thing.

    David Billigmeier

  3. #3
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  4. #4
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

    For some reason Ctrl+Break works, but esc does not. Mine is not to ask the
    question why, so I won't.

    Thanks much for the assistance,

    Eric

  5. #5
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  6. #6
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  7. #7
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

    Ya I think Ctrl+Break is more powerful. I use that as a last resort if I see
    Excel start to crash :-)

    David Billigmeier

  9. #9
    David Billigmeier

  10. #10
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  11. #11
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  12. #12
    Eric

  13. #13
    David Billigmeier

  14. #14
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  16. #16
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  17. #17
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  18. #18
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  19. #19
    David Billigmeier

  20. #20
    Eric

  21. #21
    David Billigmeier

  22. #22
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  23. #23
    David Billigmeier

  25. #25
    Eric

  26. #26
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  27. #27
    David Billigmeier

  28. #28
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  29. #29
    David Billigmeier

  30. #30
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  31. #31
    Eric

  33. #33
    David Billigmeier

  34. #34
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  35. #35
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Calculation

  36. #36
    Eric
    Guest

    Calculation

    Is there a way to make excel stop calculating a formula when it is taking an
    excessive amount of time? i.e. when running certain pivot tables, if the
    data is not sorted properly it will take several minutes to run a summary. I
    would like to be able to stop the calculation, sort and rerun the report.

    Thanks

  38. #38
    Eric
    Guest