can an excel spreadsheet be set to remove all hyperlinks

  1. #1
    bj
    Guest

    RE: can an excel spreadsheet be set to remove all hyperlinks

    there is some excellent help for removing hyperlinks in
    http://sniptools.com/tipstricks/dele...ffice-document

    Sub RemoveHyperLinksGLobally()
    Dim i As Integer
    For i = ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Count To 1 Step -1
    ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks(i).Delete
    Next i
    End Sub

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: can an excel spreadsheet be set to remove all hyperlinks

    Check out

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks.html

  3. #3
    bj