Formula to combine text?

  1. #1
    DaveB
    Guest

    RE: Formula to combine text?

    Yep....

    =CONCATENATE(A1,B1)

    Dave

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Formula to combine text?

    Another way to do the same thing is

    =A1&B1

    But in either case, you need either a trailing space in A1 or a leading
    space in B1 to keep it from reading "My nameis Will"

    or, you can do it in the formula, as:

    =A1&" "&B1

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    arno
    Guest

    Re: Formula to combine text?

    > Greetings. I need a little help. Is it possible to combine text

    from to
    > different cells together with a formula?

    =A1&B1

    =A1&" "&B1
    =A1&" "&B1&" Smith"
    etc. etc. etc.