graphing algebra equations

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    coryriffel011
    Guest

    graphing algebra equations

    I am just curious how could I graph my algebra equations using excel? An easy
    example would be y=2x How would I go about doing this?

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: graphing algebra equations

    In A1, enter a number,
    In B1 enter: =2*A1

    Keep entering your x values in column A and drag down the formula from
    column B

    Select the range A1:B10 (assuming you have 10 rows), and then create a graph

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mangesh Yadav

  4. #4
    Mangesh Yadav

  5. #5
    Mangesh Yadav

  6. #6
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

  7. #7
    Blue Hornet
    Guest

    Re: graphing algebra equations

    Pretty simple, really.

    Col A = values for X
    Col B = formula = A1 ^ 2

    Graph the result.

  8. #8
    Blue Hornet

  9. #9
    Blue Hornet

  10. #10
    Blue Hornet

  11. #11
    Blue Hornet

  12. #12

    Re: graphing algebra equations

    This is a reference to an article, on the JKP excel site, on how to type
    in the equation and have it plotted

    >When doing mathematics, wouldn't it be nice if we could type an equation

    into a cell in Excel and immediately see the resulting >graph?

    http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ChartAnEquation00.htm

    It takes a small amount of setting up and you will learn loads on the way.

    hth RES

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15