How do I use VLOOKUP to find values across more than 1 sheet or Wo

  1. #1
    RVFmal
    Guest

    How do I use VLOOKUP to find values across more than 1 sheet or Wo

    How do I use the VLOOKUP function to find an exact value across more than one
    worksheet and Work Book?

    I have a number of workbooks that I need the function to search through to
    find the value, but have no idea how to write the formulae to search more
    than one worksheet, let alone an entirely different work book.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: How do I use VLOOKUP to find values across more than 1 sheet or Wo

    Remember, VLOOKUP wil stop on the first match........

    =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,FirstRange,2,false)),VLOOKUP(A1,SecondRange,2,false),VLOOKUP(A1,FirstRange,2,false))

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3