return a cell contents as the result of usiing "small"

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    KFEagle
    Guest

    return a cell contents as the result of usiing "small"

    I'm trying to return the contents of a cell located above a cell returned
    from the "small" function...into the cell located next to the cell which
    contains the "small" function....help!

  2. #2
    KL
    Guest

    Re: return a cell contents as the result of usiing "small"

    Hi,

    How about something like:

    =INDEX(A:A,MATCH(SMALL(A1:A100,3),A:A,0)-1)

    where A:A is the evaluated column and A1:A100 is the evaluated range

    Regards,
    KL

    news:[email protected]...