Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How do you move names and data between large Excel 2003 workbooks?

  1. #1
    shore
    Guest

    How do you move names and data between large Excel 2003 workbooks?

    I am having trouble organising a large database of names that needs to be
    updated from old database. Both workbooks were created in 2003 Excel
    Professional Suite.

    How do I import the new names from the other workbook? This needs to be
    either collected somehow and placed in another workbook or into the same
    workbook onto another worksheet.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do you move names and data between large Excel 2003 workbooks?

    Perhaps you need something like this, or just the articles that inspired it
    (you can find the links to those at this link, too):

    http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=773
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...