Advanced Filters

  1. #1
    Louise
    Guest

    Advanced Filters

    Hi all

    I am trying to perform my first Advanced Filter but seem to be struggling.
    I have created numerous AutoFilters but the Advanced is obviously somewhat
    different.

    I am trying to create it by simply using the Help facility within Excel but
    the example it uses is quite complex. Does anybody know of any other
    websites that describe this function in more detail and has examples that you
    can create yourself and follow the instructions through??

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Louise

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Advanced Filters

    Hi Louise

    http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html
    for brilliant help on Advanced Filter (and other topics too!!)

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    Louise
    Guest

    Re: Advanced Filters

    Excellent examples!! Much clearer now.

    Thanks very much.

    Louise

  4. #4
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Advanced Filters

    You're welcome, but all the credit goes to Debra.
    Glad you can now see how to achieve what you want.

    Regards

    Roger Govier