ROUNDUP copy/paste and fill handle not working

  1. #1
    Jason Southco
    Guest

    ROUNDUP copy/paste and fill handle not working

    I am trying to copy/paste a formula using roundup to other cells but it is
    not working. The formula, =ROUNDUP(M2*N2/W2, 0 ) works when I type it in.
    However, when I copy/paste or use the fill handle, it copies it and it says
    =ROUNDUP(M3*N2/W2, 0) but the value it displays is the same as the first. If
    I manually type it in, it works, but copy paste displays the result to the
    formula copied.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: ROUNDUP copy/paste and fill handle not working

    Tools>options>calculation, set to automatic

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...