Wroking with rounded or trunc calculation

  1. #1
    Wendy - Payroll
    Guest

    Wroking with rounded or trunc calculation

    I am creating a form for employees to fill in. One of the automated
    calculations will be a percent that I will either round or truncate to 1
    decimal (ex: 15.1%). How do I then use the exact number visible to have the
    form do another automatic calculation in another cell? In other words, I
    want the 15.1% to be used instead of a number like 15.094321.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Wroking with rounded or trunc calculation

    Tools -> Options -> Calculation

    Precision as displayed.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Wroking with rounded or trunc calculation

    Just wrap your formula in the Round() function, and the return from that
    will be the actual value used:

    =Round("your formula",1)

    --
    HTH,

    RD

  4. #4
    Wendy - Payroll
    Guest

    Re: Wroking with rounded or trunc calculation

    Thank you!!!!