GetPivotData ???

  1. #1
    Eric
    Guest

    GetPivotData ???

    I'm having a problem with the GetPivotData function not returning certain
    amounts. Three rows out of about 30 are not returning values, all using the
    exact same methodology. I'm having it retrieve data from a grouped Trial
    Balance report. The three desriptions that are not working are:

    Hourly Labor - Leased
    Hourly Labor - Temp
    Misc

    As I said, using the exact same formula works for all the other lines and I
    can't see anything different.

    Any help is greatly appreciated,

    Thanks,
    Eric

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: GetPivotData ???

    Are the descriptions exactly the same in the formula as they are in the
    pivot table? Perhaps one has extra space characters, and an match isn't
    being found because of that.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: GetPivotData ???

    They are the same. I copied them over from the source.

    Thanks for your response
    Eric

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: GetPivotData ???

    What result do you get in those formulas? An error?
    What's the formula that you're using?