Automatically select empty rows

  1. #1
    Michael S.
    Guest

    Automatically select empty rows

    Is there a way to have excel select empty rows? I imported data and each
    record is seperated by an empty row. Considering there are 1000+ rows of data
    it would be quicker to have excel select the empty rows so I could remove
    them.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Automatically select empty rows

    Try this, Michael:
    Select a column. Hit Edit-->Go to-->Special-->Blanks.
    Hit Edit-->Delete, and choose Entire Row when asked.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nadeem
    Guest

    RE: Automatically select empty rows

    This also works fine...Select any one column, Click on Data>Auto Filter. From
    trhe drop down list select "Blanks". You now have all the blank rows in front
    of you. You can now select all and delete them. The hidden rows won't be
    deleted.