Stumped on Formula

  1. #1

    Stumped on Formula

    I need help trying to come up with a formula for the following....

    I need to complete a conditional format to my "order number" column for all orders that have exceeded five days from original order date (i have a seperate column for order date)

    Please help

  2. #2
    Per Erik Midtrød
    Guest

    Re: Stumped on Formula

    Order number i column A and order date in column B:
    In A2 use the following conditional format and just copy down:
    =B2<TODAY()-5

    Be aware that Excel might put " " around the formula after you press
    OK, just remove them afterwards.

    Per Erik