Convert word table to Excel with bullets

  1. #1
    mfenwick
    Guest

    Convert word table to Excel with bullets

    I have an existing Word doc in table format. Some columns contain bulleted
    items. How can I convert to Excel maintaining the bulleted format?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Convert word table to Excel with bullets

    If you can't copy and paste, then you can't. Try pasting as a Word Document
    Object by using Edit-->Paste special when you paste. However, I've just
    tried it using Word/Excel 2003, and had only the problem of fixing the row
    height and wrap text format of the cell. What problems are you experiencing,
    and what version are you using?
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jahoobob
    Guest

    Re: Convert word table to Excel with bullets

    I'm curious. Why do you want to do this? If you are doing a report, it
    would behoove you to import Excel sheets into Word or Powerpoint. Don't
    use an application for that which it was not intended (MHO.)
    However, if you use Paste Special and select Unicode, it will put the
    bullets in seperate cells.

    --
    jahoobob