Excel should include flashing cells/block and marching ants like W

  1. #1
    waholt
    Guest

    Excel should include flashing cells/block and marching ants like W

    I need to be able to make some of my cells get noticed.
    I already use Fill Colors and text colors and fonts.
    So my spreadsheet looks like a rainbow.
    I need the cells to be able to flash or like Word's marching ants
    so as to pay attention to the cell / row.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Excel should include flashing cells/block and marching ants like W

    NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    I've never seen a worksheet that looks like a rainbow that was usable by
    humans, even if flashing cells were added. It's poor design, at best.

    Note that flashing cells may not be used in US-based government
    spreadsheets if the flashing may exceed 2Hz (29 U.S.C. 794d).

  3. #3
    Harlan Grove
    Guest

    Re: Excel should include flashing cells/block and marching ants like W

    JE McGimpsey wrote...
    >NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    >
    >I've never seen a worksheet that looks like a rainbow that was usable by
    >humans, even if flashing cells were added. It's poor design, at best.

    Gotta agree, but see the screen images in the following for the worst
    case future of Excel.

    http://www.softease.com/spreadsheet.htm