Spinner box in Excel to adjust date

  1. #1
    Mrebisz3154
    Guest

    Spinner box in Excel to adjust date

    I am trying to get a spinner box in excel to change a date, starting in the
    year 2006 and increasing by seven days for the next year. Whenever I set it
    to do this, it reverts my 2006 date back to 1982 and won't increase, just
    decrease. Help . . .

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Spinner box in Excel to adjust date

    What is a spinner box?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Spinner box in Excel to adjust date

    Assuming you mean the spinner from the forms toolbar,
    try tinkering something these lines ..

    Draw a spinner on the sheet, right-click > format control
    Set the cell link to: B1, click OK
    Enter a start date into C1: 01-Jan-2006
    Put in A1: =C1+B1*7

    Now when we click the spinner,
    the date in A1 will advance by 7 days per click

    And if we want it to increment by 1 day per click,
    just adjust the formula in A1 to: =C1+B1
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  4. #4