Add a unique formula

  1. #1
    trainer07
    Guest

    Add a unique formula

    Is there any way to add a formula that I have created myself into Excel's
    list of formulas? In the insert function window, one formula category is
    "User Defined". Is this where I would do it?

  2. #2
    Mladen_Dj
    Guest

    Re: Add a unique formula

    User defined functions are functions which user create in VBA. Look in
    Excel help for more resources and explanations.

    news:[email protected]...