separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping

  1. #1
    BPM001
    Guest

    separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping

    Looking for a method to separate a worksheet into multiple worksheets by
    grouping, subtotals, etc. I have seen other programs that do it but haven't
    found a way for Excel to do it. Example - multiple accounts listed by
    region. Run a program or function to create a new tab by region that lists
    all accounts for that region within it - but still maintain the master
    worksheet.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping

    I have sample worksheets that filter data to separate sheets:

    http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Filter

    Under Filters, look for 'Update Sheets from Master'

    And Ron de Bruin has some samples here:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

    --
    Debra Dalgleish