How do I clear data values wthout losing the formulas?

  1. #1
    genaksdal
    Guest

    How do I clear data values wthout losing the formulas?

    I am attempting to save a workbook as a template. I am to "Clear all the
    data values from the section worksheets and then save the workbook as an
    Excel template" When I try to clear the data values the formulas disappear
    also, which I need to keep for the template. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I clear data values wthout losing the formulas?

    Edit > Goto > Special > Constants and then click OK
    Edit > Clear > All
    --
    Gary's Student