If function for workday & weekend

  1. #1

    If function for workday & weekend

    Hi, I need help to setup a function with the following concept:

    in A1, If today()-1 is a workday, take value directly from C2, if its weekend, take value from C2 divide by 3.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: If function for workday & weekend

    =if(weekday(today()-1,2)<6,C2,C2/3)

    Tom Ogilvy

    "insplkm" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: If function for workday & weekend

    On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:43:35 -0600, insplkm
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi, I need help to setup a function with the following concept:
    >
    >in A1, If today()-1 is a workday, take value directly from C2, if its
    >weekend, take value from C2 divide by 3.
    >
    >Thanks.

    =if(weekday(today()-1,3)<=4,c2,c2/3)

    --ron