How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

  1. #1
    Ken Jarvis
    Guest

    How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    I split a worksheet into 2 panes.
    Pane 1
    Pane 2
    What keyboard keystrokes can I use to JUMP from
    pane 1 to pane 2?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    As far as I know, there is no shortcut key for this. You could
    assign the following macro to a shortcut key:

    Sub SwapPanes()
    If ActiveWindow.ActivePane.Index = 1 Then
    ActiveWindow.Panes(2).Activate
    Else
    ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Activate

    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
    www.cpearson.com

    "Ken Jarvis" <Ken [email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    A bit more robust:

    Sub SwapPanes()
    If ActiveWindow.Panes.Count > 1 Then
    If ActiveWindow.ActivePane.Index = 1 Then
    ActiveWindow.Panes(2).Activate
    Else
    ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Activate

    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
    www.cpearson.com

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    F6 and Shift-F6
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  5. #5
    PCLIVE
    Guest

    Re: How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    I believe this is supposed to be ctrl+F6

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    PCLIVE
    Guest

    Re: How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

    Nope. You were correct Gary. Ctrl+F6 will switch between excel windows.
    Paul

    news:[email protected]...