Count rows if date is between two specified dates

  1. #1
    mg_sv_r
    Guest

    Count rows if date is between two specified dates

    Hi

    I have a worksheet that has one column containing dates (D3:D1400)

    In another cell I want to count the number of rows that have a date between
    two specified dates, eg. 01/10/05 and 31/10/05.

    Anyone got any idea how I would achieve this? Any help would be very much
    appreciated.

    Kind Regards

    John

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Count rows if date is between two specified dates

    sometimes I use this formula (may be more elgant soltuions are available)

    =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20>38620)*(A2:A20<38670))

    the criteria dates are converted to serial number of dates.

    news:[email protected]...