How do I include only visible cells in a range?

  1. #1
    Frequent User
    Guest

    How do I include only visible cells in a range?

    I have a time sheet that contains a years worth of daily row entries. I hide
    all rows except the current week which I am entering data into and printing
    as a record that contains Weekly and Yearly column totals for multiple column
    items. I am currently resetting the summed ranges for the week manually for
    each of the multiple column items, but would like to derive the ranges
    automatically by conditionally summing only the visible cells.

    Thanks,
    Paul

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do I include only visible cells in a range?

    One way:

    =SUBTOTAL(109,rng)