excel today countif over expired date

  1. #1
    JonnieP
    Guest

    excel today countif over expired date

    Hi

    I use a large SS that has expiry dates in column H for "live" jobs. I have a
    stats screen that counts the amount of entries that are beyond this date
    using a countif statement. For example: =countif('Sheetname'!H:H,today())-1)

    I repeat this upto -7 and that is excels limit on the amount of statements I
    can perform. So, I can only see the amount of jobs that are a max of 7 days
    over the expiry. Im sure there is an easier calculation for this that will
    count more than 7 days past today?

    Please help!!!

    John

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: excel today countif over expired date

    See replies in .Misc

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: excel today countif over expired date

    See reply to your question posted in .misc
    Please post to one group only to prevent wasting peoples time answering
    posts already replied to.

    Regards

    Roger Govier