Connecting data in different pages and make calculations

  1. #1
    Orf
    Guest

    Connecting data in different pages and make calculations

    Hi

    I have a worksheet that is composed with several pages (from jan-dec). On
    this pages there is loads of input data.

    My question is how to on a separate page calculate the average on all the
    input data. When I have tried this it results in to many parameters, since on
    every page the data also is from different check points and thus separate on
    the page as well.

    Would be very happy for an answer.

    Best Regards
    /M

  2. #2
    confused
    Guest

    RE: Connecting data in different pages and make calculations

    you looking for the average of the page totals or the average of diffrent
    line products ?

  3. #3
    Orf
    Guest

    RE: Connecting data in different pages and make calculations

    Im looking for the average of the page totals.

    I have already calculated the average on each product by itself, but now I
    want to calculate on all the different input data.