round up numbers to next highest "4"

  1. #1
    Jaisenm
    Guest

    round up numbers to next highest "4"

    I ship a product that must go out in boxes of 4. To save the warehouse
    personel the trouble of calculating out the number of product they will need
    to stage for the next day I would like to write a formula/macro that will
    perform the following changes:

    19 = 20
    24 = 24
    30 = 32
    7 = 8
    11 = 12
    60 = 60
    81 = 84

    ect.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: round up numbers to next highest "4"

    Try this:
    A1: (some number)
    B1: =CEILING(A1,4)

    Does that help?