All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hidden

  1. #1
    greencecil
    Guest

    All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hidden

    Hi! I have hidden som rows and columns in some of the worksheets in an excel
    file I have made. I need to do this in order to shield my basic data from
    some of the users. WHen I did this all pictures disappeared from all of the
    worksheets (e.g. logos on the first sheet) - even though I hadn't used the
    'hidden' function on these sheets at all. All diagrams also disappeared - but
    I can put these in new worksheets (instead of having them visible in the
    worksheets where the data for the figures is calculated), so this is not the
    end of the world - however, I do not understand why I can't have the pictures
    I want on my first work sheet. I have tried every way I can think of to paste
    them in again, but I am not allowed. Has anyone come accross this before? How
    do I get arround this problem?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hidden

    Are the pictures formatted in Format Picture>Properties to "Move and size with
    cells"?

    Change that property.

    Another place to look........

    In Tools>Options>View select Objects>Show All.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    greencecil
    Guest

    Re: All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hi

    Thanks very much Gord, the second option worked perfectly (Tools>Options>View
    select Objects>Show All). Great stuff!